Thursday 31 August 2023

The journey begins anew

Two years have passed since my last post. Where have I been? All over the place. So many events unfolded in 2022, and I can affirm that it was a transformative year for me. There were triumphs and challenges, but most importantly, I'm thankful to have reached this point. As I recap 2022, I find that I changed jobs for the second time, journeyed to Kuala Lumpur seven times for both work and leisure, renewed my passport and embarked on a trip to Thailand, had fun at NIKI's concert, explored Food Heaven in Penang with my closest friends, and devoted time to serving my parents. Everything seemed to unfold at an accelerated pace, and before I knew it, August 2023 arrived. 

Though I cherished 2022, I've felt less excited about 2023. I'm grappling with my emotions, particularly in managing my stress, which has at most times channeled intense anger within me. And everything turned grey, nothing excites me anymore these days. I find myself questioning where did THE Sharleen I once knew went? So this contemplation led me back to my humble blogspot, back to my roots. Upon revisiting my past content, I realised I've undergone so much. I realised that I do need to step back for a while and just do the things I once loved, be creative in my own ways and be hopeful once again. I yearn to rekindle my ability to write, to express myself. And so, the journey begins anew :)
Share with the world:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Beautifully Chaotic